Thursday 31 May 2012

June Reads

I can't believe tomorrow will see the start of June already!
Anyway, here's a list of some of the books I'm hoping to read over the next month. Links will take you to that book's page on Goodreads.

'Fated' by Alyson Noel
'The Iron Daughter' by Julie Kagawa
'The Demon's Lexicon' by Sarah Rees Brennan
'A Game of Thrones' by George R. R. Martin
'The Other Life' by Susanne Winnacker
'Legend' by Marie Lu
'Shadows on the Moon' by Zoe Marriott
'Dearly, Departed' by Lia Habel

I'm excited to read 'Iron Daughter' because I really enjoyed the first book in that series, and a friend highly recommended 'Dearly, Departed'. I'm a little nervous about 'Fated' because I couldn't decide whether I liked The Immortals series or not, by the same author. I love the 'Game of Thrones' television show, so hopefully the book will live up to it! And I'm hoping 'Demon's Lexicon' will be a great start to a trilogy I've been waiting forever to read.

Let me know what you're reading at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment